Professional Disaster Renovation Services in Livonia, MI and the Surrounding Areas
In the event of a disaster, it's hard to know where to turn.
You’ve worked hard to create a home for your family or establish your own business. Putting in the effort to make these places feel special is a huge investment in time and money, and something to pride yourself on. When a tragedy happens and your property is damaged, you’re left feeling helpless and unsure of your next steps. At Kapi Restoration Company, we’re here to put the pieces back together and restore your home or business to its full potential.
The effects that a storm can have on your home can be detrimental. Between high winds, hail, rain, lightning and more, it’s nearly impossible to keep your house prepared for inclement weather. Your home isn’t made of steel, after all! In the event that a storm damages your home, ensuring that you have a highly-qualified and experienced contractor on your side is key. At Kapi Restoration Company, we pride ourselves on not only restoring your home’s damage after a storm, but also rebuilding so that it's stronger.
More often than not, we hear of homes that were drastically affected by a falling tree, a lightning strike or a flood. These natural disasters happen frequently, but there is no way of knowing that this will happen to your home. Since storm damage restoration is something that doesn’t give you or your wallet advanced notice, it can seem quite unrealistic to budget for. Fear not, as Kapi Restoration Company works with your insurance company to ensure that you pay little to nothing out-of-pocket. Simply contact us in the event of storm damage and we will be on-site as quickly as possible. From there, we will be in touch with your insurance claim agent and discuss a plan of action for us to restore your home back to its original condition!
Speak to a Storm Damage Professional
If your home has flooded, you likely have a lot of questions, including how quickly it can be resolved, how much damage has occurred and how much it will cost to restore. At Kapi Restoration Company, we won’t rest until you have the answers that you need. With quick response times, a top-rated water restoration team and a belief that your insurance company should cover disaster damages (not you), we’re the company you need on your side.
Speak to a Water Damage Professional
Our Comprehensive Water Damage Restoration Process
- Contact us at the first sign of damage. We offer 24/7 emergency service and will arrive on site as quickly as we can.
- We arrive at your home and assess the situation. We take in various factors to determine how bad the damage is and create a plan of action to restore your home.
- Our team begins to remove the water by extraction. Our trained water damage restoration technicians use state-of-the-art vacuums to suck out all of the water, preventing further structural damage from occurring in your home.
- The remaining water is dried out. For areas that are more difficult to extract from, we use specialized dehumidification and air mover equipment.
- We sanitize the area to rid it of bacteria. Standing water attracts bacteria and insects, so we apply antimicrobial treatments on the areas damaged by water to prevent them from multiplying.
- Depending on the damage, we get to work restoring the area. Whether your home needs minor drywall repair or a whole basement reconstruction, our team can handle it all.
No matter if you have damage from fire, smoke, a storm or water, we won’t just restore your property, we’ll rebuild it.
While other companies will board up your property and then pass you on to a contractor to complete structural fixes, that’s not what we believe is right. At Kapi Restoration Company, you can expect to work with only us throughout your property restoration. We thoroughly clean the damaged areas, secure each room and then get to work rebuilding your property with expert craftsmanship. No need to worry about dealing with insurance companies, we’re your liaison from the start of your project to the finish. Our team is highly experienced with insurance claims and we want the insurance to pay for the damage, not you! We'll leave your home or business stronger than before the disaster struck, and will explain all of the ways we’ve safeguarded your home from future threats.
Trust Kapi Restoration Company to be your helping hand in this difficult time. Contact us today, we’re readily available to help 24/7.