Novi MI's Leading Fire Damage Restoration Services
Damage Detection: Spotting the Signs of Water, Fire, Smoke, & Storm Issues
The earlier you identify signs of damage, the easier it is to stop from getting out of control. By watching out for signs of smoke, fire, water, and storm damage, you let us take action as soon as there is a problem.
The Most Common Signs of Home Damage
Smoke, storms, fire, and water each affect your building in distinct ways, many of which are hard to detect until the problem has gotten out of hand. For this reason, you need to be on the lookout for each of these issues:
- Water Damage - Whether it comes from a broken pipe or a gap in the insulation, water often discolors and warps your building's interior. Water damage can also lead to mold, which often produces a foul smell. The Kapi team has extensive experience with water damage restoration.
- Fire Damage - The most obvious sign of fire damage is soot and stains, which will show up virtually everywhere that the fire spreads. But there are also subtler signs of this issue. Fire can weaken floorboards and other key parts of your building; only by checking each board can you make sure it's solid enough for safety. You can trust Kapi to detect and eliminate each of these issues.
- Smoke Damage - In addition to fire, smoke can damage parts of your building that aren't anywhere near the flames. You may also find that pipes, grates, and other metal products in your building have become rusty.
- Storm Damage - After every major storm, look at your roof for missing shingles, as well as shingles where the granules have become worn. You should also take a look at the gutter, which may have become clogged with debris or separated from the side of the building. Finally, areas around the chimney should be inspected, as this is one of the most common areas where roof leaks originate. It's essential that you call Kapi's professional restoration team as soon as you notice these problems. Don't leave your house or workplace vulnerable to moisture, wind, and debris.
Our Commercial Services Include:
- Fire damage
- Water damage
- Ice damage
- Storm damage
Our Residential Services Include:
- Fire damage
- Ice damage
- Sewage Backup
- Water Damage
- Storm Damage
- Custom Building
You Can Count On Our Experts To Complete The Following:
- Thermal Fogging
- Decontamination of HVAC Systems
- Indoor Air Quality Control
- Ozone Treatment
- Treatment & Removal of Smoke, Soot, & Odor
Why Should You Choose Our Fire Damage Restoration Specialists?
Our specialists have extensive training and the proper equipment to get your property back to it's perfect condition. On staff, we have skilled:
- Fire & Smoke Restoration Technicians
- Odor Control Technicians
- Fabric Cleaning Specialists
The Fire Damage Restoration Process
- Assessment of damage
- Board-up and roof tarp service (if necessary)
- Water removal and drying (if damage is present)
- Removal of smoke, smog, and soot from all surfaces
- Cleaning & repairs
- Restoration services
For more information on recovering from every variety of household or office damage, contact Kapi Restoration Company today.!